The Jar Project #1 - Learn how to fight!


As you can imagine, (if you have read my last blog post) I have a bit of anger right now!
What better way to get some aggression out of your system and to get fit, than to do something physical.

Something I have always wanted to do is learn how to fight. 
So after doing a bit of research on google, I found a local Combat Academy and booked myself in for a private session. 

I have just had my third session with Chris, a Thai Boxing instructor and I am absolutely loving it!
Kickboxing is something that I am definitely going to carry on doing and as soon as I've got the cash will be investing in a pair of my own gloves! (Very exciting!).

I would just like to point out here that 'The Jar Project' isn't necessarily about finding something that you are going to commit to for the rest of your life. It's about trying new things and pushing yourself out of your comfort zone. If you try something and don't like it, simply pull something else out of the jar. At least you've learnt more about yourself and also proved to yourself that you are not a sitting duck and you are about moving forward with your life. 





Have you started your own jar? Have you done your first task?

P.s. A few things to think about before starting Kickboxing -

Um nothing just do it!









No comments:

Post a Comment